We celebrated with a fun lunch at Saltgrass, yummy!
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Big Brother, Little Sister!
Today we found out we are having a girl! I was really surprised! During the sonogram, the tech was taking measurements first. As soon as I saw legs I was looking out for something....and I never saw it. So I blurted out, "Is it a GIRL??" She confirmed it, and we were going on and on with joy! Max even started clapping. Great family moment!

We celebrated with a fun lunch at Saltgrass, yummy!
We celebrated with a fun lunch at Saltgrass, yummy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I knew it! Congrats, Prima. I'm so very happy for your little family. YAY for girls!!!!!
Thanks Rosie!
OH! Bien Hecho! You will hae your boy AND girl! How perfect. Congrats! We can't wait to see you again.
Words cannot explain how excited I am for you... WOW...
You are so blessesd! Congrats!!
We are praying for a healthy baby girl next... too!!
Congrats... how exciting! I SOOOOO miss being a stay at home Mom!! We HAVE to get together this summer!!!
You are going to have so much fun with a little girl to dress up and shop with!! Congrats!!!
Post a Comment