Monday, March 22, 2010

Easy like Saturday and Sunday morning

This weekend was so relaxing (kinda forced since the weather was mostly cold and rainy). We had a visit from Justin and my parents. Shawn got to have some brother time and they even did some shopping and shooting practice. Then we just watched movies the rest of the day. Sunday Dad, Shawn and Max picked up Maritza from the airport after her trip to D.C., Maryland and Boston. Then we had an awesome brunch at the Egg and I...followed by another really relaxing and beautiful Sunday!

Shawn and his boys. Tyson is actually feeling sick or maybe just in pain. I'm taking him to the veterinarian today to see what is going on.

Genius in training

2 comments:

Rosalinda Castillo said...

I miss you guys...and wish we were closer. I'm so proud of Shawn and happy for your family. I mostly miss my cousin.

:0 )

Erica said...

Sorry just now getting back to you, if you are still coming to SA, let me know..my email is ericalisti@hotmail.com!! We will be around here most of the time!! Hope to see you!! Happy Easter!!