Thursday, December 4, 2008

"Fa Lalalala Lalalala"


Tis the season to be jolly so it is about time I posted a picture of our lovely tree, and of course my expanding waistline. This week marks the 26 week milestone. I am at the end of my 6th month!! I cannot believe it.


Our son has been really active lately. Shawn can see him squirm in my belly sometimes. I think it is so cool to feel him moving. I get anxious when I am not feeling him, so I look forward to doctors appointments to make sure everything is okay.

I have an appointment in 2 weeks and I have scheduled and extra (a.k.a. insurance doesn't pay) ultrasound for the week after X-mas. I hope we can get a glimpse of his face to see if he favors mommy or daddy. People say the 3/D pictures can look freaky, so we'll see.

School is winding down, kids are busy testing. I swear I don't remember all this stress that kids today are dealing with. I hope you guys are all doing well. Shawn update: he is still working constantly. When he is not working he is talking guns and hunting! He hasn't had much luck this season, but we are hoping that that will change this December. Wish him luck

2 comments:

Rosalinda Castillo said...

You look beautiful!
Love you!!!

Elizabeth said...

Your belly and tree are so cute!!! I love you all. I wanna see ultrasound pics!!