Went for an ultrasound this morning. We were so excited to get a good face shot of the baby. her didn't cooperate as much as we had hoped, but he sure was moving. One funny thing is that we kept yawning and making a fist with his hands.


He was being difficult! Here he has both hands in front of his face.

Profile picture of the baby Terral, with his face squished against the placenta.

Hands in face

Hands in face again

Here is a decent one. I have 3 more that I need to scan, but here is what I have for now.
3 comments:
Those are soooo neat!!
Any ideas on names yet??
Hope your Holidays have been great! :)
YAY!!!! Baby Terral is a hottie! I'm so glad it went well. Penny did that on hers as well...hug on the placenta.
The pics are so cute! I am here with Ralfie and he saw a pic of you in New Orleans and he said...She's getting big. I said, Ralfie, she's pregnant! He said Oh, I didn't know she was pregnant. It was funny. You had to be there! You are the prettiest pregnant woman!!
Post a Comment