Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thank goodness for Thanksgiving

I hope everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving. Mine was full of family, friends and too much great food. We spent Thanksgiving with the Pollards in Robertson County. It was so relaxing and enjoyable!It was great to see what they have done with their place. We also got to spend some time with our fast growing niece Isabel. She is growing so quickly!
Shawn and I really enjoyed seeing her and asking Justin and Lisa a million questions about becoming parents.

Baby Terral really enjoyed the food. He was kicking away all weekend!! Shawn went hunting and I spent most of my time with Maritza, Ashlee and Angela -- sorry, no pictures of that!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey you... I was just thinking about you guys!! Yea... it was pretty crazy... That is why I am trying to update the blog so I can hurry up and get to the 'NOW.' He is just soooo precious!! You are looking too cute... oh and BTW hate to tell you... your nurseryis a THEME!! It is is called 'Mod' or 'Modern' LOL!!! We almost went with it too but did jungle instead b/c we wanted clouds on the ceiling... My my... how times have changed :)
Take care!! and REST!!!!!!!!!