As the year is flying by so is this pregnancy. I remember when I found out we were expecting I wanted these 9 months to last as long as they could. A part of me is sad to think that I will not be able to devote my undivided attention to Max, but on the other hand I know that this blessing of giving Max a little sister will be amazing. I'm sure all parents in our situation have this feeling at some time or another, right? Either way, ready or not here she comes....literally. I've started making doctor visits every other week. We get our next sonogram on Shawn's birthday. We need to see how big she is getting. Last appointment I was measuring 2 weeks ahead. Not sure if it's her or my overwhelming craving for sweets this time around. We've also been doing some serious shuffling of furniture to make room. We've got a few more decisions to make on the nursery, but we are making progress.
At Isabel's party
We made a quick trip to College Station this weekend to see Maritza before her D.C. internship and for Isabel's 2nd Birthday. It was a hot day! At least there was a nice breeze though. You could tell that Max was hot because his little cheeks turned red and he got a curl in his hair. I try to always put sunblock on him, but he has developed a little farmer's tan and a few freckles already. We made it home in time for Shawn to do some some yard work and play outside, then we cooled off with some ice cream. Max made a mess and loved every minute of it. :)

He couldn't decide if he prefered the spoon or the straw
No comments:
Post a Comment