He is not sleeping through the night well anymore. Going back to work really messed up our schedule. Lately he wakes up between 2-3 a.m. and I bring him to bed with me. I hope to get him sleeping through the night by the end of summer. He is eating every 3-4 hours, still nursing. But I have a feeling that may not last too long because he is one hungry little guy!! I hope to get the okay from Dr. Nguyen to start cereal at his 4 month appointment!!
Monday, June 15, 2009
I found my feet!
Shawn Maxwell is learning more and more everyday! In the past week he has definitely started laughing. He doesn't do it all the time, but when he does it is adorable!!! He has also begun exploring his hands and feet. He grabs his left foot the most. He also loves to put his fingers in his mouth!! He doesn't quite suck his thumb, but he almost gags himself sometimes. Other times he is quite content to just nibble on his fingers. All this biting makes me think he will be teething soon.

He is not sleeping through the night well anymore. Going back to work really messed up our schedule. Lately he wakes up between 2-3 a.m. and I bring him to bed with me. I hope to get him sleeping through the night by the end of summer. He is eating every 3-4 hours, still nursing. But I have a feeling that may not last too long because he is one hungry little guy!! I hope to get the okay from Dr. Nguyen to start cereal at his 4 month appointment!!
He is not sleeping through the night well anymore. Going back to work really messed up our schedule. Lately he wakes up between 2-3 a.m. and I bring him to bed with me. I hope to get him sleeping through the night by the end of summer. He is eating every 3-4 hours, still nursing. But I have a feeling that may not last too long because he is one hungry little guy!! I hope to get the okay from Dr. Nguyen to start cereal at his 4 month appointment!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment