It was brought to my attention this weekend that I hadn't blogged since before Easter, oops! I'm sorry, sometimes I feel like life is too busy or that nothing too exciting has happened. I'll try and be better. We had a great Easter. We had family in town which was fun and exciting for everyone, especially the kids. For the first time the kids and I dyed eggs. Thank goodness Jessica was a pro at dying eggs and gave us some help. The kids really love her! We also got to meet her boyfriend Evan, who fit in great with the family. My aunt Amy had the genius idea to bring lots of wine to have an adult egg hunt. It was fun and we all got some wine. Win win!! Maritza and Paul also came in from New Orleans to celebrate with us. I love seeing them, we don't get to see them often enough. I think it's so cute that Maddie calls her "Momitza". She wouldn't stop talking about everyone for a whole week!We had great food, and adult wine hunt, easter egg hunt and lots of good conversation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment