Tuesday, November 15, 2011

16 months and she's doing what??!?!

So the days pass and then suddenly I realize my baby is 16 months, that's closer to 1 1/2 than 1. I know it sounds cliché or repetitive on this blog, but that is literally how I feel. A few things I can say about her is that she has some serious spunk. She's loud, loving, sweet, fast, precious and fun! One thing I am amazed she can do is jump. Max didn't jump until after his 2nd birthday, so I was surprised to see her jumping so early. She is fast! Her orthopedic doctor (who we saw to evaluate her legs) said that kids with tibial torsion like her are often clumsy but fast. That is so true, she often trips and falls over her feet, but she gets up and gets going. She also loves to dance. She says a few words like mommy, daddy, Ma (Max), Tytin (Tyson), cookie, dance, me (mine) and many other words I haven't deciphered yet. 


She plays at the park.


 We have Starbucks dates.
 She loves slides.
 She paints (or eats the paint).
 She loves her daddy!
 She loves story time!
 She throws tantrums. 
 She eats with a fork and spoon (sometimes).
 She falls and gets boo boos (her right eye).
 She's a girly girl!


1 comment:

Erica said...

AWWW..she is sooo cute..I could just eat her up.. I can imagine her girly-girl self would become fast friends with my girls!! Thanks for sharing!! I can't get over the whole 'my babies are getting older' thing.. I never thought it would be this big of deal.. Emmaline is going to K in the Fall..I am so not ready, I am seriously contemplating homeschooling..WHO AM I???
Such a sweet family!!!!