Friday, December 10, 2010

Madeline is 5 months today!

What can I say, my girl gets cuter and spunkier by the day. She's been with us for 5 months and she lights up our life! I think her brother is even starting to really love her too. She loves to roll both ways. She finally found her feet and she likes to play with them. When she isn't happy she isn't shy about it. She likes to hang out in her jumper, bouncer or the bumbo, but mostly she likes mommy to hold her. She can kind of sit up and she uses her hands like a tripod. She laughs at certain things, especially Max.

She nurses about 4-5 times a day and eats rice cereal. She had sweet potatoes for the first time this week and she really like them. She naps about twice a day and cat naps when we are on the go. She was doing such a good job sleeping in her crib until Thanksgiving. So lately she sleeps with me when I can't get her in her crib. I'm not complaining though, I love to snuggle with my angel.

5 month picture
She surprised me and dove forward!! I was impressed how she put her arms down and just laughed!

Breakfast with Bubba. she tries to reach so far it looks like she is jumping out.

No comments: