Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A few firsts...

I look at my sweet "purdy purdy" and I can't believe she's all mine (well okay, I'll share with Daddy)!! She's had a few first lately. She had her first rice cereal and she liked it. Of course she spits it out more than she swallows, but she gets better at it every time. She usually squeals from excitement. She loves food, just like her mama!!
more, more, more
mmmm

She is getting so strong! She does little push ups to see what is going on. She likes to sit up and look around, but she needs support. She giggles sometimes, you really have to act silly to get a laugh from her. She has the most precious smile and gets so excited when Max talks to her. She also loves to play with her hair. It is the cutest thing to watch, she just pulls at it. She is a pretty amazing sleeper for her age. I generally put her in her crib between 8:30-9 and she sleeps until 7 most mornings. Hallelujah!!
Haciendo pucheros...Sometimes she gets all sad and just wants me to hold her.
Happy girl!

Starting to push up
She loves to play with her hair....so cute

No comments: