This week went by so quickly. We were blessed enough to get to spend lots of quality time in College Station with Shawn's family to celebrate Jinx's life. I have never been to a happier funeral --weird I know -- but it was wonderful to see how close the Jenkins family is! That closeness was passed on to us, and I think it is definitely because of Jinx. Without her this family wouldn't be here. There is so much love between us all. Suzy got a GREAT picture of our family.

It was good to get the Terral boys together. With us living in Cypress it is rare that we all get together. It was so funny to see Justin and Shawn comparing strollers and sharing baby stories. I had to take a picture!

My family - sans Tyson

I hope all the Mothers out there have a great day. We plan on just relaxing at home and enjoying each other. Until next time....
1 comment:
What a pretty family!! The pics of the boys and the strollers is funny! Glad you had a good Mother's Day!
Post a Comment