
So what do you think?? Well I am not sure, but I think I am starting to feel some baby movements here and there. Of course, everyone says it is just gas...who knows.
Well this week has been different to say the least. I have not left my house because all of the stores are a madhouse. School was canceled for the WHOLE week! And although I have enjoyed this time off to clean, sleep and take pictures of my belly ;0) I know that catching up at school will NOT be fun. At least I think that TEA will not make us make up this week. Keeping my fingers crossed! XX
Shawn went back to work on Tuesday. Unfortunately since so many of the people on his team were affected in some way by the hurricane he has been a one man show. Luckily, he gets to come home for lunch. Here is a picture of my boys from

today!
1 comment:
ha ha...it's probably a little of both!
Love you!
Post a Comment