Monday, May 23, 2011

10 months, one week & 6 days old....but who's counting anyway?

Madeline Kristine brightens our lives! Somehow I missed her 10 month update so here goes. I was going through the picture from this month and it was so hard to pick just a few. Her personality is shining through more and more. She loves to babble and mama and da-yee (just like Max). She absolutely loves her brother and is trying her hardest to catch up to him. She is crawling fast! She is sanding on her own and loves cruising with push-toys and on furniture. Standing is new, at first she would only stand if she forgot about it, but I have caught her trying on her own and she is so proud. She is eating finger foods. She loves peas, carrots, green beans, cereal, goldfish, chex and french fries. Her favorite are strawberries. She takes about 3 bottles and day and only nurses in the morning. She is a squirmer so that will probably end soon. She loves the water. Her and Max love playing with the water table and getting soaked. I cannot believe how fast she is growing and its unbelievable that we are already thinking about her first birthday. Crazy!!
She LOVES playing with her hair and ripping out her bows. UGH, but I love this girl!
One of the few still pictures I got for her 10 month picture
Everyone says she looks just like me. I'll take that compliment because she is so beautiful!!
She rarely goes to other people, but she loves her Auntie Em! Great picture with her and Poppy.
Watching Max's every move
Splash time with the water table. She loves it!
At breakfast with Aunt Emily, she just stole the bacon off her plate and ate it up.
my little loves


Hanging with the big girls at baby bootcamp

No comments: