Friday, October 3, 2008

October is here!

Howdy! Time is flying by and I can't believe that in 20 days we will find out what we are having. If the baby cooperates!! Today I had another doctor's appointment. Things are going smoothly. I have gained 5 pounds, the baby's heart rate was 151 BPM. The only problem I am having is some swelling in my legs and Dr. Cantu thinks the pain in my leg is a varicose vain, not my ligaments. Isn't pregnancy swell? -- Literally!

Shawn stays busy. This morning before wok we had the conversation about "what we are having". I think we are both just hoping to have a healthy and happy baby -- no matter the sex. One question we get all the time is if we have picked names. The answer is no! We want to wait to see what it will be first, then we'll start thinking of names.

1 comment:

Dianne said...

Hey, Cris!

Your post about seeing what the sex of the baby is IF he/she cooperates made me want share this little tip....

My sis in law and brother are expecting their second child in January. When they went in to find out the sex of the baby, the baby wasn't cooperating. He/She had his/her legs closed! So Angela (my sis in law) went in the bathroom and jumped around and did a little dancing...and it WORKED!

The baby uncrossed its legs, and they found out it's going to be a GIRL!

So, anyway, just wanted to share that funny little "strategy"!

Hope you're doing well!
Love,
Dianne