Sunday, October 26, 2008

Claire's Birthday

This weekend we took a quick trip up to College Station to celebrate our goddaughter Claire's birthday. She had a blast on her birthday!














It was great to see my cousins and my BFF Angela. I miss hanging out with my girls!! BTW, Rosie is not pictured --she was too busy being the Hostess with the "Most"ess!
















Oh, and here is a project Shawn & Justin have been working on. They built a 17 Mach II. Not sure what that means, but they are proud of it. And here is a cute picture of my niece Isabel.

2 comments:

Rosalinda Castillo said...

It was a fun day! I wish I had sat the F down long enough to be in at least one shot. ;0 ) We should plan a girls day/evening.

Claire loved her gift btw.

**HUGS**

Elizabeth said...

I agree, it was fun! You, Rosie, Cristina and Angela are some of my favoritest people in the world! Let's do a girls night :)