I am a little behind on posting partly because we've been keeping busy and also because the past week the kids were sick. It started on Sunday when we were at my parent's house. Sunday morning Max started coughing and had fever. We tried the usual breathing treatments, nebulizer and fever reducer. It made for a long week since he stayed home from school Tuesday. I took him to the doctor and they gave him some antibiotics.Of course he didn't "seem" sick. He had fever for 4 days. I finally sent him to school on Thursday even though he still had a cough. Of course when I picked the kids up from school I got a kinda "bad" report about Maddie. Well come to find out she wasn't feeling well. She came home, vomited and was running fever. Here we go again! So we basically spent most of the week at home.
Max on Monday
Maddie on Thursday
All this being home got this mommy in a real funk! Thank goodness we had a busy weekend and some help ahead. Saturday morning started out right at the gym with Cycle. Love that class, well really I hate it, but I love feeling accomplished after.
![]() |
| Color Run over downtown Houston was fun, but dirty |
![]() |
| Grace Potter and the Nocturnals |








No comments:
Post a Comment