Friday, July 27, 2012

Our life as told by my iPhone

Since my last post, Shawn went fishing at Matagorda Bay, the kids and I went to visit family in College Station, AND Max got sick with croup. And as I write this, from my iPhone, I have my two babies laying on me with fever. Looks like we'll have a weekend at home.
McD's is always a crowd pleaser
After a hot run in College Station
Nursing a sick little, ahem, I mean big boy! ;)
Happy Birthday to me, 30 Again!
It's never too early to be a princess
She loves her books, this is her favorite lately
Ready to roll
Loving her baby

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

When did life get so busy we have no time to blog lol!! Love the pics..glad you come to CS as often as you do and glad the kids are better. Besos.