Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A reunion, a wedding and a great weekend away

11 years ago this summer I was blessed to have the opportunity to study abroad in Mexico City. It was one of the best times of my life. Not only did I get to live in the largest and one of the coolest cities in the world, I met 5 amazing women. We didn't bond immediately, but the bond has remained. In the past 1o years we have had several reunions, mostly at weddings. I was thrilled that Dianne had found her prince charming, Brina. Add to that I was even more excited that I'd see the girls again.
This was the first time I would leave both my babies overnight since they were born. The only time I had left Max was when I went to the hospital to deliver Madeline. The kids stayed with my parents at our house and they did a great job. They probably got spoiled a little bit, but I guess that's alright. Here are some pictures from our wonderful weekend in Austin.
The girls at Trudy's. The Mexican martinis are fabulous!!

The stunning bride and her handsome groom
I love weddings! They remind me of the vows we made almost 7 years ago, and I always get teary-eyed.
The girls and Dianne
The guys had fun too! (Shawn, Joey, Javier and Luis)

No comments: