Saturday, November 20, 2010

Dewberry Farm Take II

I had big plans for pumpkin patch pictures in October, so I was thrilled when Groupon had a half price deal. Of course, things came up and we never visited. This past weekend was the last weekend we could use it. Being a penny pinching mommy I could not let it go to waste, so off we went!

It turned out to be the perfect day. The weather was nice with some sun and clouds. Max had fun running around and playing on the jumping pillows. The corn maze was boring. The food was way too expensive. The toddler spot and farm were hits with Max. Madeline mostly napped in the BOB. All in all it was a fun day. Once we got hungry we left, I didn't feel like paying $5 for french fries!! We enjoyed some barbecue in Waller then we headed home.
Riding the bike tractors
The girls relaxing and watching the boys play
Vaca lechera y el cochinito!! haha

Riding the cow, but longing to play on the jumping pillows
Cleaning up after the farm

No comments: