Tuesday, May 4, 2010

To cut or not to cut

Just about anytime we are out and about Max gets a compliment about how cute his hair is. I think it is adorable! People call it red, ginger, auburn and cinnamon. It even more unique now that he gets out in the sun and it has that "sun-kissed" look. Shawn thinks its about time for a haircut. I on the the other hand think we should wait a while since this is probably one of the few times that I will be able to make a decision on his hair. I'm pretty sure he'll be like his daddy and like that short/conservative look...blah!!! Thoughts?

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Cut it :)

Anonymous said...

I know... I know... And be prepared for him to no longer look like a 'baby' but even as dreaded as that 1st cut is... It is the BEST decision ever :) SERIOUSLY!
You will LOVE it! I remember Casey's hair looking just like that... And now he is a 'little man'
CUT IT... Momma :)

Cristina said...

Y'all are killing me!! I will cut it soon, he has to look like a big boy when baby girl gets here!!

Rosalinda Castillo said...

Leave it long...he'll have plenty of time for the cutting bi'ness. Enjoy this time.

Hugs!