We went out for lunch at Carraba's which was delicious. Max had some lasagna, bread, carrots and potatoes. We are so glad he is well-behaved at restaurants. We try to keep him busy and we try to make our dinners early to avoid fussy time! Back at home, we all went to the park for Max to swing and Tyson to play fetch. Let's just say we got our quality family time. Daddy gave Max a bath and I put him to bed, he went right to sleep! He's been having some sleep issues, I think because the is cutting a top tooth. It seems to be coming in a little strange, but we'll ask the doctor at his 1 year appointment. Which reminds me that today he is 11 months!! I'll take his monthly pictures later.

Here is Max looking at Tyson. He is amazed with Tyson, although I don't think the feeling is mutual :(
Here is a video from him swinging at the park. Notice his legs kicking out of excitement!!
2 comments:
He is so big now! Almost a year :) What is up for his bday? I am trying to prepare!! SO cute on the swing!
I love Sunday's too...today was a good one.
Love you!
Post a Comment