I am trying to post once a week to keep my audience entertained. ;) So this week has been crazy busy. Getting back to work and making up for a missed week. Extra meetings, rushed deadlines, translating (ugh!), grad school stuff! I was talking to my mom giving her the rundown of my week --- and she says "Don't forget your pregnant!" Such a mom thing to say. In a baby update, I am pretty sure I am feeling movements. They are random and not very strong, but they are present. I always get a little smile on my face when I feel them. On top of all this, I got so many comments on my belly today. Hola panzona! Guess my shirt was too tight. :o)
Well at least the week is over and the semester already seems to be flying by. In less than 3 months I should finally be done. I think to myself I will never go back to school -- well at least not in Ed. Administration -- too boring. Maybe a PhD in Bilingual Ed or something in the far away future. But I digress....
Shawn has had a busy week too! I sure miss the days when he was an hourly employee and he actually benefited from working these long hours. I am so impressed with his stamina and commitment to work. They better what they need out of him because he is going to have to spend more time at home in about 5 months!
No comments:
Post a Comment